Potato Crust Quiche
This quiche is perfect to serve at brunch with friends and is also easy to pack in your lunch as well! The potato crust just gives it a little extra flavor, and you guys know how much I love potatoes.
Addie Roberts | October 10th, 2018
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 42-47 minutes
- Total time: 57-62 minutes
Servings: 5-6 servings
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 2 medium sized Yukon golden potatoes
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice the potatoes into thin circles
- Place the potatoes over the bottom of the pie dish and spray with olive oil
- Bake the potato lined dish at 400 degrees for 12 min
- Mix together remaining ingredients, scrambling the eggs in the bowl
- After the crust has cooked for 12 minutes, remove from the oven and pour the egg mixture over the crust
- Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees and bake for 30-35 minutes
Healthy breakfast option - Strawberry Almond Butter Oatmeal Cups. Delicious oatmeal cups full of healthy fats form the almond butter and ground flax seed. This delicious breakfast will keep you full and satisfied all morning.