I love the way the sun butter masks the ashwagandha...and who doesn't love fudge? All about adaptogens like ashwagandha HERE.
Addie Roberts | July 18th, 2018
- Prep time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook time: 0 minutes
- Total time: 10-15 minutes
Servings: 20 fudge bites
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or sun butter
- 4-5 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 60 grams ashawagandha
- Warm your sun butter or nut butter, honey, and coconut oil for 20 seconds in the microwave
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix well (I used my hands at the end to "knead" the fudge)
- Place into a silicon ice cube tray (I bought mine from Mountain Rose Herbs online) and store in the freezer!