Baked Almond Oatmeal Muffins
I have a new love for almond extract and really wanted to make a baked good with my old bananas...so that's exactly what this is.
Ingredients: (makes about 12 muffins)
1 Tbsp maple syrup
4 Tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp almond extract
2 over ripe bananas
3 whipped egg whites
3 egg yolks
2 1/2 cups oats
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Whip the egg whites in a separate bowl until foamy
3. Place bananas in a large bowl and mash until smooth
4. Add remaining ingredients to the large bowl with the bananas and mix until smooth
5. Fold in the egg white foam
6. Place in muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes!