Chocolate Peanut Butter Oats
Chocolate and peanut butter are truly my favorite combination of foods on this earth. And these oats were an experiment one morning when I had a LARGE craving for the two. They're served warm, which makes it even more cozy in the morning time. I served mine with bananas on top, but it can also be eaten with strawberries, coconut flakes, additional nuts, or plain!
- 1/4 cup steel cut oats, cooked per instructions
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 banana, sliced
1. Cook steel cut oats per instructions
2. Once cooked, mix in peanut butter and cocoa powder.
3. Slice banana and top oatmeal.