Honey Ginger Salmon
Salmon is easy for me because I generally buy it frozen, so I can just thaw and cook it whenever I want. Some people have told me, "ok yes but it's so boring!" False. Try this, I mean it. Serve it with a side of whatever you want - I chose brown rice, baby broccoli, and sautéed bok choy. I went for a slightly Asian flare here and loved how it turned out.
- 1 ounce of salmon (multiply following ingredients per serving)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp ginger shavings
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Add mixture on top of raw salmon and let sit. Recommended marinating time: 1 hour. (don't worry, still good if mixed and baked right away)
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until salmon is opaque