Freezer Meal Prep Breakfast Tacos (Egg, Sausage, Cheese)
Maybe it's a Texas thing, but I sure do love breakfast tacos. And this past week I was on the road a lot for my internship, which I was not looking forward to. So, I decided to make a breakfast that I WOULD look forward to each morning. These are freezable and therefore, quick and easy in the morning because you can make enough for a week at 1 time.
Freezer Meal Prep Breakfast Tacos
Addie Roberts | July 16th, 2018
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 15-20 minutes
- Total time: 20-25 minutes
Servings: 10 breakfast tacos
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 package of breakfast sausage (~1 pound)
- 1/2 cup cheese
- 10 tortillas
- Salsa and avocado (optional...also don't freeze with these ingredients on top)
- Prepare the dozen scrambled eggs in a pan and set aside
- Cook the breakfast sausage in a pan thoroughly
- Place 10 tortillas each on an individual sheet of aluminum foil
- Evenly divide eggs, sausage, and cheese onto all 10 tortillas.
- Cool completely, wrap in foil, and freeze
- To reheat, remove foil from 1 breakfast taco, wrap in a paper towel, and place on a plate
- Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds and let stand for ~1 minute
- Top with salsa, avocado, or anything else and enjoy!
Healthy Egg McMuffin with vegetables in the egg mixture for a healthy breakfast recipe idea
Low-sugar syrup alternative to top pancakes and waffles. This blueberry compote is the perfect way to incorporate high fiber and antioxidant rich fruit as well
This sweet potato mash is full of fiber with the potatoes and added ground flax seed and pairs perfectly with fruit and your favorite Greek yogurt as a healthy breakfast recipe idea
Use your favorite bread or whatever you have leftover in the pantry and whip up this healthy french toast bake
Almond Pound Cake is moist and delicious dessert recipe idea and can easily be topped with fresh fruit or a fruit compote
Healthy breakfast option - Strawberry Almond Butter Oatmeal Cups. Delicious oatmeal cups full of healthy fats form the almond butter and ground flax seed. This delicious breakfast will keep you full and satisfied all morning.
Hashbrown Bacon & Egg Casserole for a healthy breakfast recipe idea
Chia Seed Pudding topped with Pecans and Banana as a healthy breakfast option that is also plant-based and full of healthy fiber and fat
These Blueberry Scones are a healthy dessert option and can also be a sweet and delicious breakfast recipe
Pumpkin Oatmeal Bake with pecans is a healthy breakfast recipe for the fall and is high in protein and fiber