Stuffed Portabello Mushroom
Just another veggie recipe from this week where I'm craving vegetables like nobody's business....
3 portabello mushrooms
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1 can diced tomatoes, drained
1/2 cup sweet onion, diced
1/2 tsp Dried oregano seasoning
2 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped
Salt + pepper to taste
1) Drain tomatoes and place in a bowl and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Dice onion and combine with tomatoes
3) Add seasoning to the tomatoes and onions
4) Wash the mushrooms and place them face down onto a glass pan and bake for 10 minutes
5) Turn mushrooms over and scoop mix into them evenly. Top with cheese
6) Bake for additional 7-10 minutes