Sweet Potato, Swiss Chard Salad
If you've been following my journey, you know I don't love sweet potatoes. So I'm always trying to find a way to mix them up to where I can pack in their nutrients without their overwhelming flavor. + always trying to find a way to eat more salad and still feel full after. Would recommend this to a friend (so here ya go).
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 tsp dill
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber
- 1 cup swiss chard, cut
- 1/2 cup kale, cut
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Feta cheese, sprinkled
- salt & pepper
- 2 tbsp salad dressing of choice (I used balsamic vinaigrette)
1. Dice sweet potatoes, coat with dill, salt, and pepper. Drizzle with olive or avocado oil.
2. Bake for 30-40 minutes at 400 degrees
3. Roll kale and swiss chard leaves lengthwise, slice perpendicular across the roll.
4. Slice cucumber and avocado.
5. Combine all ingredients into a bowl with dressing of choice.