Blueberry Protein Pancakes
Recipe product of, " MAN I want pancakes....what can I throw in my blender..." and I'd say they turned out pretty dang good! I made mine all Sunday night before a busy week. In the mornings I would just grab two and eat them while I read before work. I didn't even warm them up because I'm weird; they were delicious! I didn't add syrup because 1) I don't have any and 2) they're pretty dang good without the extra sugar.
- 1 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 3 eggs
- 2 scoops of collagen peptides
- 1 cup coconut milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp honey
1. Blend oats, flax seed, eggs, and collagen peptides together to desired consistency
2. Add coconut milk, walnuts, blueberries, and honey.
3. Pour batter onto skillet over medium heat
4. Cook for ~1-2 minutes on each side, or until firm.