Yogurt in the morning is easy, easy, EASY. Slap some granola on top for more fiber + crunch + good feels. WARNING: granola is NOT usually healthy. It's usually packed with sugar, so be careful. I made this without any added sugar products and I loved it. Promise it wasn't hard - so maybe we can just agree to start making our own, huh??
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 4 tbsp flax seeds
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup crushed mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup raw coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees
2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, completely coating the old fashioned oats
3. Lay mixture flat on a baking sheet
4. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.