Sweet Potato Swirl Greek Yogurt
Combining my (new) two favorite things! Full-fat Greek yogurt (check on blog on fearing full-fat dairy!) and mashed sweet potatoes! These flavors pair very well together and this is what breakfast time is all about - protein & nutrients.
1 sweet potato
1/4 cup coconut milk (of milk of choice)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
Buy some Greek yogurt (your choice)
1) Wash and peel sweet potato
2) Dice sweet potato into 1 inch cubes
3) Boil sweet potato cubes for 10-15 minutes, until easily pierced with a fork.
4) Drain off the water and return sweet potato cubes to the pot.
5) Mash the sweet potatoes with a fork, add milk of choice and cinnamon and mix until smooth