Need easy? Look no further. Literally a dump-everything-in-a-pot recipe. I mean come on, it doesn't get much better than this.
- 4 ounces ground beef (or 1 package)
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 4 cups of water
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- Salt & pepper
1. Brown ground beef in a skillet until fully cooked.
2. Combine all ingredients into a large pot, mixing together well.
3. Cover pot and simmer over medium heat for 30 minutes