Spicy Sweet Potato Skins
Need super bowl snacks? Or more excuses to eat sweet potatoes? Look no further!! I did not add cheese to my recipe because I try not to eat much cheese, and they were great!! I love spicy things, too, so this hit the spot for me.
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 2 chicken breast
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- Salt & pepper
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese, if desired.
1. Slice sweet potatoes into thin slices
2. Bake for 40 minutes at 400 degrees
3. Bake chicken breasts for 25 minutes at 400 degrees as well.
4. Once fully cooked, shred chicken. Add jalapeño, garlic, salt, and pepper.
5. Top sweet potato slices with chicken mixture. Add cheese if desired.