Stuffed Portabello Mushroom
Just another veggie recipe from this week where I'm craving vegetables like nobody's business....
3 portabello mushrooms
1/2 cup monterey jack cheese
1 can diced tomatoes
1/2 cup onion, diced
1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
Salt + pepper
1) Drain tomatoes and place in a bowl and preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Dice onion and combine with tomatoes
3) Add seasoning to the tomatoes and onions
4) Place mushrooms face down onto a glass pan and bake for 10 minutes
5) Turn mushrooms over and scoop mix into them evenly. Top with cheese
6) Bake for additional 7-10 minutes