Zucchini + Kale Side Dish
Just another way to hide some kale. Simple side dish to enjoy with any dinner, just ask Connor...he eats almost this same thing every week.
2 tsp olive oil
2 tsp lemon juice
Salt + pepper
1/4 tsp dry mustard
2 cups kale
1) Place kale, 1 tsp olive oil, the lemon juice, some salt and pepper, and dry mustard together in a large bowl.
2) Massage the mixture into the kale leaves (yes, massage)
3) Dice zucchini into pieces and sauté over medium heat in a pan with 1 tsp olive oil, salt, and pepper until almost soft (about 5 minutes)
4) Once zucchini is almost soft, add the kale mixture to the pan and continue to sauté for an additional 2 minutes.
5) Remove from heat and serve