Jicama Citrus Salmon
My roommates and I made these a few months back, and I have seriously been craving it ever since. I adapted this recipe to better suit my tangy tastebuds, and I can't recommend it enough!
~9-12 ounces of salmon (3-4 servings)
4 large oranges
1 jicama, whole (you can also buy this pre-sliced)
1 cup of chopped cilantro
1 Tbsp olive oil
1) Cut off the skin of the jicama with a knife or peeler
2) Cut the jicama into cubes and add to a large bowl
3) Cut the oranges into cubes and add to the large bowl
4) Juice the lemon and lime into the bowl
5) Add the olive oil and chopped cilantro and toss well
6) Place in the refrigerator until use
7) Sear the salmon over medium heat until thoroughly cooked
8) Cut salmon into individual servings and place the jicama citrus mixture over the top and enjoy!